02/23/2018 | featured
Guilt Free Dessert!
Don’t feel guilty about indulging from time to time. Try a sweet and savoury dessert of cinnamon baked pears. You’ll keep the calories down plus satisfy your sweet tooth.
Cinnamon Baked Pears.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 60 calories per serving (pear half)
- 4 tsp preferred yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Cut the pears in half.
- Using a tablespoon scoop out the seeds of each half
- Fill core with walnuts and drizzle half a tsp of maple syrup over each half.
- Finish with a dash of cinnamon powder
- Put them onto a baking tray and into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt (If desired)
- Serve and Enjoy!