07/17/2018 | featured
Peach Sangria Popsicles
Enjoy these peachy pops on their own, or serve them with a glass of Prosecco for an added punch!
1/2 bottle sweet, fruity white wine like a sauvignon blanc or riesling
1/3 cup peach schnapps
1/4 cup sugar
1 medium peach, sliced
1 cup blueberries
What you will need.
- Mix the wine, peach schnapps and sugar in a pitcher. Stir until combined.
- Place the fruit and mint in your popsicle mold.
- Fill each mold with the white wine mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks, leaving room between the bottom of the mold and the bottom of the stick. Freeze overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold and serve! (for an added kick serve with a glass of prosecco!)